Oleg Correa

Think - Thinking - Thought

Week 4: Reply to Hailey

Hello Hailey

I love how you also mentioned using Canva. It is an amazing program. It can be challenging at first, and to be truthful quite frustrating with the lack of options available on the free version. None the less it is quite adaptable and easy to use. Last term forced me a lot to used Canva for infographics for everyone of my classes. In return the skills allowed me fully redesign new menus for the restaurant I work with. This just goes to show although I may have learned to use the program for a data science field the skills can transfer in much more. As clearly seen in your example where you created a movie marathon poster for your roommates, easily reflects similar ideas that can be done in a classroom setting. Great blog this week, and an even better poster.

Steele, H. (May, 2022). Instructional design – Mademoiselle H’s Education Journey. Mademoiselle H’s Education Journey – My Experience in the Elementary Education Program at UVic. Retrieved June 20, 2022. from https://mllehedu.opened.ca/2022/06/04/creating-with-canva/